Created with patchouli, a scent beloved by ancient royalty, she transports you to a world of abundance and sacredness. The grounding properties of patchouli remind you, however, that nothing changes until you do.
- Soy Wax
- Organic essential oil: patchouli
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Do not burn candles near any flammable materials.
- Always take fire safety measures into account when dressing your candle.
- Trim the wick to 1/4"
- Light the candle
- Allow enough time for the wax to liquefy all the way to the edges, to prevent tunneling and wastage. (1 hour per inch in diameter of the candle)
- Repeat previous steps allowing the candle to cool at least 2 hours before relighting.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax is left at the bottom of the container to prevent the container from breaking.